D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,901 Lil_wonders said: Can’t say I searched for that Click to expand... Do it please.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,902 I would search "little people" but im worried what will come up.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,904 Harthacnut said: Do it please. Click to expand... Well because you said please I still won’t.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,905 Harthacnut said: I would search "little people" but im worried what will come up. Click to expand... Take tha space out, I just searched and found them
Harthacnut said: I would search "little people" but im worried what will come up. Click to expand... Take tha space out, I just searched and found them
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,906 I found them too. Thanks wonders. Seen stuff i want now.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,907 Also. Will you keep them in the box?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,908 I have to wait for them to get back to the store to get a refund. Then I will see if I can find them somewhere else.
I have to wait for them to get back to the store to get a refund. Then I will see if I can find them somewhere else.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,909 Harthacnut said: Also. Will you keep them in the box? Click to expand... Yes. Not planning on playing with them. My life isn’t that sad yet.
Harthacnut said: Also. Will you keep them in the box? Click to expand... Yes. Not planning on playing with them. My life isn’t that sad yet.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,910 Lil_wonders said: Yes. Not planning on playing with them. My life isn’t that sad yet. Click to expand... Kinda defeats the purpose of you having them. I guess you've not seen toy story and dont care about their feelings, you monster.
Lil_wonders said: Yes. Not planning on playing with them. My life isn’t that sad yet. Click to expand... Kinda defeats the purpose of you having them. I guess you've not seen toy story and dont care about their feelings, you monster.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,911 If you opened the will and grace set you can have like Jack have a threesome with Grace and Karen No one would see that plot coming.
If you opened the will and grace set you can have like Jack have a threesome with Grace and Karen No one would see that plot coming.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,912 Harthacnut said: Kinda defeats the purpose of you having them. I guess you've not seen toy story and dont care about their feelings, you monster. Click to expand... I’ll still talk to them. Just through the packaging
Harthacnut said: Kinda defeats the purpose of you having them. I guess you've not seen toy story and dont care about their feelings, you monster. Click to expand... I’ll still talk to them. Just through the packaging
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,913 This is why I got fired as a writer for Warner bros
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,914 Lil_wonders said: I’ll still talk to them. Just through the packaging Click to expand... Oh like a hannibal lector situation
Lil_wonders said: I’ll still talk to them. Just through the packaging Click to expand... Oh like a hannibal lector situation
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,915 Harthacnut said: Oh like a hannibal lector situation Click to expand... exactly.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,916 Lil_wonders said: exactly. Click to expand... I'll let you decide which one you are.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,919 I love friends but feel they've been done to death
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #393,920 I was going to get The nightmare before Christmas set.