I’m not really souls like, only exception being armored core but that’s more like dark souls x gundam
Nerd!I shall play Red Dead tomorrow
It’s a lovely gameI will play Coral Island.![]()
You weren't supposed to tell everyone my nicknameThe urge to play Elden Ring has returned
Call me names bbNerd!![]()
Mermaid sexI will play Coral Island.![]()
Maybe her real anus is ugly.Amanda Seyfried wore a 'prosthetic butthole' for new movie 'Testament of Ann Lee'
The world is healing![]()
WhatAmanda Seyfried wore a 'prosthetic butthole' for new movie 'Testament of Ann Lee'
The world is healing![]()
MaddieCall me names bb![]()
I doubt itMaybe her real anus is ugly.
I will provide no further explanation. Thank you.What
I cumdMaddie
I'm too busy to make wine from melons.Mermaid sex![]()
That also sounds sexualI'm too busy to make wine from melons.
Freak.That also sounds sexual
I feel like the fact it was Microsoft behind Xbox allowed them to stay longer on the market but they started that downfall a while agoThis stupid Xbox is failing to update. This is why they are dying