Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,261 SophUKYis said: gang I did two shifts back at work this week after not working for ages and im proud of myself Just wanted to share Click to expand... I am also proud of the smol lil frog
SophUKYis said: gang I did two shifts back at work this week after not working for ages and im proud of myself Just wanted to share Click to expand... I am also proud of the smol lil frog
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,262 SophUKYis said: gang I did two shifts back at work this week after not working for ages and im proud of myself Just wanted to share Click to expand... *pats*
SophUKYis said: gang I did two shifts back at work this week after not working for ages and im proud of myself Just wanted to share Click to expand... *pats*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,265 SophUKYis said: gang I did two shifts back at work this week after not working for ages and im proud of myself Just wanted to share Click to expand... Yasss wtg Sooooph *herrrrggg* You should be proud!!!
SophUKYis said: gang I did two shifts back at work this week after not working for ages and im proud of myself Just wanted to share Click to expand... Yasss wtg Sooooph *herrrrggg* You should be proud!!!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,266 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm a pro. From like 9 years ago Click to expand... Like riding a bike, you never forget.
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm a pro. From like 9 years ago Click to expand... Like riding a bike, you never forget.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,267 BunnyBeeHope said: Give me all your egg Click to expand... Yes Miss
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,268 Oh there is no brunch during the week I guess Just “light breakfast”
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,272 vanilla_hips said: My meow looks like the back of Chewbacca's head. Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,273 vanilla_hips said: My meow looks like the back of Chewbacca's head. Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,274 BunnyBeeHope said: All day breakfast? Click to expand... Probably just cereal and bagels and whatnot No hot options
BunnyBeeHope said: All day breakfast? Click to expand... Probably just cereal and bagels and whatnot No hot options
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,276 Oh I could get a breakfast sandwich from the food court tho
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,278 youngbustyredhead said: Oh I could get a breakfast sandwich from the food court tho Click to expand... Awh yiss
youngbustyredhead said: Oh I could get a breakfast sandwich from the food court tho Click to expand... Awh yiss
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 27, 2026 #394,280 vanilla_hips said: My meow looks like the back of Chewbacca's head. Click to expand... GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
vanilla_hips said: My meow looks like the back of Chewbacca's head. Click to expand... GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH