M MercedezAnn1989 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,081 Casey86 said: I have no idea why she got so animal aggressive, but she's still a sweetheart no matter what lol Click to expand... What type of Doggo is she ??
Casey86 said: I have no idea why she got so animal aggressive, but she's still a sweetheart no matter what lol Click to expand... What type of Doggo is she ??
M MercedezAnn1989 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,082 Maddiemoiselle said: This is cute! Also I love your sweater!! Click to expand... Thank you But im far from Cute honey beautiful even . lol
Maddiemoiselle said: This is cute! Also I love your sweater!! Click to expand... Thank you But im far from Cute honey beautiful even . lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,085 MercedezAnn1989 said: What type of Doggo is she ?? Click to expand... Pittie/bulldog mix
M MercedezAnn1989 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,087 Casey86 said: View attachment 491512 Pittie/bulldog mix Click to expand... awwwwww
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,088 BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry I was editing pictures Click to expand... Of?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,089 Casey86 said: View attachment 491512 Pittie/bulldog mix Click to expand... Can I get Gracie on a calendar?
Casey86 said: View attachment 491512 Pittie/bulldog mix Click to expand... Can I get Gracie on a calendar?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,091 ConsciousNobody said: Of? Click to expand... Stuff and things
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,092 ConsciousNobody said: Can I get Gracie on a calendar? Click to expand... Yea there's websites that you can add your pets to calendars. I have yet to find a website where I can have a calendar of just Gracie pictures lol
ConsciousNobody said: Can I get Gracie on a calendar? Click to expand... Yea there's websites that you can add your pets to calendars. I have yet to find a website where I can have a calendar of just Gracie pictures lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,093 Casey86 said: Yea there's websites that you can add your pets to calendars. I have yet to find a website where I can have a calendar of just Gracie pictures lol Click to expand... Costco does calendar. As does Sam's club.
Casey86 said: Yea there's websites that you can add your pets to calendars. I have yet to find a website where I can have a calendar of just Gracie pictures lol Click to expand... Costco does calendar. As does Sam's club.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,095 ConsciousNobody said: Costco does calendar. As does Sam's club. Click to expand... I'll have to make one lol.
ConsciousNobody said: Costco does calendar. As does Sam's club. Click to expand... I'll have to make one lol.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,096 Maddiemoiselle said: *eats Buffalo chicken tendies* Click to expand... I thought you made out with poutine already, you are cheating on your foods??
Maddiemoiselle said: *eats Buffalo chicken tendies* Click to expand... I thought you made out with poutine already, you are cheating on your foods??
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,098 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm snoozing I better call it a night Click to expand... I was just about to say that.. Hope fell asleep fixing her stuff.
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm snoozing I better call it a night Click to expand... I was just about to say that.. Hope fell asleep fixing her stuff.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,099 ConsciousNobody said: I was just about to say that.. Hope fell asleep fixing her stuff. Click to expand... Almost
ConsciousNobody said: I was just about to say that.. Hope fell asleep fixing her stuff. Click to expand... Almost