Group Banter Race to a million

fired-for-watching-porn.jpg
 
I'm actually feeling quite a bit better!

I hadn't noticed how my throat isn't scratchy and I don't really feel that congested

Still feel a touch achy and lethargic but not nearly as bad

How are you?
That’s good :) I knew you was sick for a bit, and am happy to hear you are feeling better.

Being lethargic sucks. Hopefully you get back to 💯 percent soon.

I am no worse for wear, finally getting some much needed rest like I should have been for the past couple of months or well years 😂

Other than being sick what all else have you been up to?
 
That’s good :) I knew you was sick for a bit, and am happy to hear you are feeling better.

Being lethargic sucks. Hopefully you get back to 💯 percent soon.

I am no worse for wear, finally getting some much needed rest like I should have been for the past couple of months or well years 😂

Other than being sick what all else have you been up to?
Generally feeling sorry for myself and being cranky pants, but it goes with being sick. I haven't done anything really, but I am thinking of going out tomorrow. Just to get out of the apartment. It's going to be so pretty

How is it you're finally getting rest?
 
Generally feeling sorry for myself and being cranky pants, but it goes with being sick. I haven't done anything really, but I am thinking of going out tomorrow. Just to get out of the apartment. It's going to be so pretty

How is it you're finally getting rest?
I know that feeling well, you make sure to rest up still ;) Where might you head to? Cabin fever setting in? Need to enjoy the weather while you can :) New York down this way got hit bad the other day with snow. Winter needs to be done and over, lol.

You never realize how much you need rest until you have had it in excess. I feel like a new person mostly, well not as much personality wise 😂 but just clearer headed, like this fog is gone.
 

Trending content

Back
Top