Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,801 MercedezAnn1989 said: Hows Everyone doing today ?? Click to expand... Dandy as heck!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,802 MercedezAnn1989 said: Hows Everyone doing today ?? Click to expand... I'm doing fine thank you. How are you Ann?
MercedezAnn1989 said: Hows Everyone doing today ?? Click to expand... I'm doing fine thank you. How are you Ann?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,803 MercedezAnn1989 said: Hows Everyone doing today ?? Click to expand... Ok
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,804 SeriouslySadie said: It was in The Guardian Click to expand... Posh
M MercedezAnn1989 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,805 Im great thanks have a few things on my mind but all is well thanks you ??
M MercedezAnn1989 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,806 Maddiemoiselle said: Dandy as heck! Click to expand... Good to know
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,807 AmberWarning said: Posh Click to expand... I picked it up when travelling, not so posh haha
M MercedezAnn1989 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,808 SeriouslySadie said: Ok Click to expand... Glad to hear it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,809 SeriouslySadie said: I picked it up when travelling, not so posh haha Click to expand... First class no doubt
SeriouslySadie said: I picked it up when travelling, not so posh haha Click to expand... First class no doubt
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,811 SeriouslySadie said: This is the sort of thing she’s best at B Click to expand... On it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,812 She has soul to her voice like Winehouse I think
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,813 SeriouslySadie said: This is the sort of thing she’s best at B Click to expand... Oh I like the full band behind her
SeriouslySadie said: This is the sort of thing she’s best at B Click to expand... Oh I like the full band behind her
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,814 BaileyXcX said: Oh I like the full band behind her Click to expand... Yeasss
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,818 Well, I was deliberating Diet Coke or Hendricks
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 28, 2026 #395,820 BaileyXcX said: Why not both? Click to expand... This is a concoction I have not tried…