Dildo drill will be waitingDressed up and ready to drink.
Cya around people. Will turn up in a few hours and make a fool of myself.
Dildo drill will be waitingDressed up and ready to drink.
Cya around people. Will turn up in a few hours and make a fool of myself.
Yeah so far I followWell you see Vael
When a butt and a phallus love each other very much ...
Yeah so far I follow![]()
And they fired an engineer that used ChatGPT to use a BB gun against balloonsOpenAi are just so evil lol
Anthropic and Google wouldn't let the U.S military use their Ai without safeguards so in comes openai
Okay simple terms, I know about it jsut never done it
Butt. Sex.Had a joke to follow up on this but am refraining
Tiz taking all my will power
do eeetHad a joke to follow up on this but am refraining
Tiz taking all my will power
We knew it would happen eventuallyChatgpt coming to a bombing near you
Butt. Sex.
If you insistdo eeet
Then it will be the automatic nukes system because everyone knows it will happen despite having 6 movies about how much it’s a bad ideaWe knew it would happen eventually
I knew it!
I got really close to buying it today but then remembered I don't really listen to vinyl or collect vinyl or have many vinyls
That's a good one to start with tooGot to start somewhere
OkHave all the butt sex you can now
We're all doomed
That's a good one to start with too