Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,662 Maddiemoiselle said: Good! I need breakfast though! Click to expand... That's good to hear and same lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Good! I need breakfast though! Click to expand... That's good to hear and same lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,663 youngbustyredhead said: Things are decent Got colder again tho Click to expand... Glad to hear things are decent and yea it got cold here too
youngbustyredhead said: Things are decent Got colder again tho Click to expand... Glad to hear things are decent and yea it got cold here too
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,665 BunnyBeeHope said: I fell asleep Click to expand... What did you dream about?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,666 BunnyBeeHope said: I fell asleep Click to expand... Good morning
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,667 Maddiemoiselle said: What did you dream about? Click to expand... Burgers
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,668 youngbustyredhead said: Good morning Click to expand... Good morning Reddy. How's being home going?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,673 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey Casey how are you? Click to expand... I'm good, eating breakfast. How are you?
BunnyBeeHope said: Hey Casey how are you? Click to expand... I'm good, eating breakfast. How are you?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,674 BunnyBeeHope said: Good morning Reddy. How's being home going? Click to expand... So far so good. Kinda thrown for a loop yesterday with the news but it was nice out so we went outside Off to church now tho
BunnyBeeHope said: Good morning Reddy. How's being home going? Click to expand... So far so good. Kinda thrown for a loop yesterday with the news but it was nice out so we went outside Off to church now tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,675 Casey86 said: I'm good, eating breakfast Click to expand... Yasss
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,676 Casey86 said: I'm good, eating breakfast. How are you? Click to expand... I'm alright super sleepy. Whats for breakfast?
Casey86 said: I'm good, eating breakfast. How are you? Click to expand... I'm alright super sleepy. Whats for breakfast?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,677 youngbustyredhead said: So far so good. Kinda thrown for a loop yesterday with the news but it was nice out so we went outside Off to church now tho Click to expand... The actual news news or did I miss something happening to you?
youngbustyredhead said: So far so good. Kinda thrown for a loop yesterday with the news but it was nice out so we went outside Off to church now tho Click to expand... The actual news news or did I miss something happening to you?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,678 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm alright super sleepy. Whats for breakfast? Click to expand... Scrambled eggs and hash browns, glad you're doing good
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm alright super sleepy. Whats for breakfast? Click to expand... Scrambled eggs and hash browns, glad you're doing good
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,679 Casey86 said: Scrambled eggs and hash browns Click to expand... Hell to the yeah
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,680 Casey86 said: Scrambled eggs and hash browns Click to expand... Fuck yass