Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,341 youngbustyredhead said: I'm ok, hru? Click to expand... I'm doing pretty good, just relaxing in bed watching tv
youngbustyredhead said: I'm ok, hru? Click to expand... I'm doing pretty good, just relaxing in bed watching tv
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,342 ConsciousNobody said: Okayish. Bit tired. How is your Sunday? Click to expand... That's good to hear and it's been a lazy one so far. Only productive thing I did was clean Gracie's water dish
ConsciousNobody said: Okayish. Bit tired. How is your Sunday? Click to expand... That's good to hear and it's been a lazy one so far. Only productive thing I did was clean Gracie's water dish
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,343 Casey86 said: Only productive thing I did was clean Gracie's water dish Click to expand... The most important thing
Casey86 said: Only productive thing I did was clean Gracie's water dish Click to expand... The most important thing
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,344 Casey86 said: That's good to hear and it's been a lazy one so far. Only productive thing I did was clean Gracie's water dish Click to expand... Sounds about right, you are responsible.
Casey86 said: That's good to hear and it's been a lazy one so far. Only productive thing I did was clean Gracie's water dish Click to expand... Sounds about right, you are responsible.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,345 youngbustyredhead said: The most important thing Click to expand... Most definitely is lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,346 ConsciousNobody said: Sounds about right, you are responsible. Click to expand... I'm always responsible when it comes to her
ConsciousNobody said: Sounds about right, you are responsible. Click to expand... I'm always responsible when it comes to her
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,348 ConsciousNobody said: As a loving dad should be.. Click to expand... She definitely has a good dad
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,350 ConsciousNobody said: Preparing dinner? Click to expand... I actually am now. Chicken and mashed potatoes
ConsciousNobody said: Preparing dinner? Click to expand... I actually am now. Chicken and mashed potatoes
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,353 Ahh Hey Red, sry was miles away She is such a good performer and great voice You ok?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,354 Oh yay! Glad you enjoyed! I am ok! A little peeved on someone’s behalf but good myself
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,355 Ohh, here ya mean ? Or generally, without being nosey