Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,445 Okay let's get started. Do you wanna wear the sasquatch costume again or can it finally be my turn?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,446 I thought at the AGM we agreed that you'd have it on the even days - Tues, Thursday and Saturday. And I have it on the odd days - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And Sundays we split based on the moon?
I thought at the AGM we agreed that you'd have it on the even days - Tues, Thursday and Saturday. And I have it on the odd days - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And Sundays we split based on the moon?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,447 Ya I know what "agreed" on... *glares at @BunnyBeeHope"
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,448 The moon is a social construct it doesnt exsist
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,451 BunnyBeeHope said: The moon is a social construct it doesnt exsist Click to expand... You're a social construct!!!!!
BunnyBeeHope said: The moon is a social construct it doesnt exsist Click to expand... You're a social construct!!!!!
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,456 BunnyBeeHope said: No Stan made us all Click to expand... I came to that same conclusion. Then other things happened that shatter that illusion.
BunnyBeeHope said: No Stan made us all Click to expand... I came to that same conclusion. Then other things happened that shatter that illusion.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,458 Maddiemoiselle said: I WILL END YOU!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... Oh
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,459 Maddiemoiselle said: I WILL END YOU!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... Dooo itttt
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,460 SeriouslySadie said: You’re all sinners Is the social construct… Click to expand... Help me repent bb
SeriouslySadie said: You’re all sinners Is the social construct… Click to expand... Help me repent bb