SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,661 Harthacnut said: Sadies pfp looks like the ghost of christmas past Click to expand... Ruuuuuude I may haunt ya just for that…
Harthacnut said: Sadies pfp looks like the ghost of christmas past Click to expand... Ruuuuuude I may haunt ya just for that…
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,662 Harthacnut said: You've already been sent to HR? Click to expand... Yeah ofc
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,663 Harthacnut said: Nope. Click to expand... So what have you done then?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,664 SeriouslySadie said: So what have you done then? Click to expand... Spitting facts
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,665 SeriouslySadie said: Seems like a result missing out to me ha Glad ya had a good day though Click to expand... Tiz okay, I’m couple months ill dissect mice brain to prepare for microscopy
SeriouslySadie said: Seems like a result missing out to me ha Glad ya had a good day though Click to expand... Tiz okay, I’m couple months ill dissect mice brain to prepare for microscopy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,666 Harthacnut said: Spitting facts Click to expand... In some threads ya get heart eyes for that haha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,667 SeriouslySadie said: Ruuuuuude I may haunt ya just for that… Click to expand... Haunt me babygirl.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,668 VforFremch said: Tiz okay, I’m couple months ill dissect mice brain to prepare for microscopy Click to expand... Pooooor Minnie
VforFremch said: Tiz okay, I’m couple months ill dissect mice brain to prepare for microscopy Click to expand... Pooooor Minnie
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,669 SeriouslySadie said: Pooooor Minnie Click to expand... Minnie!!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,672 SeriouslySadie said: Didn’t think about that long enough huh ha Click to expand... What did I miss? Lol
SeriouslySadie said: Didn’t think about that long enough huh ha Click to expand... What did I miss? Lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,673 Harthacnut said: We miss Minnie. Click to expand... We certainly do!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,674 Factoid of the day People who have kinkier sex are much more likely to be more psychologically stable I should be a complete psycho
Factoid of the day People who have kinkier sex are much more likely to be more psychologically stable I should be a complete psycho
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,675 Maddiemoiselle said: What did I miss? Lol Click to expand... Food gets eaten…
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,677 SeriouslySadie said: Factoid of the day People who have kinkier sex are much more likely to be more psychologically stable I should be a complete psycho Click to expand... Does this works the other way around? If I’m a psychopath does that mean I’m ultra vanilla?
SeriouslySadie said: Factoid of the day People who have kinkier sex are much more likely to be more psychologically stable I should be a complete psycho Click to expand... Does this works the other way around? If I’m a psychopath does that mean I’m ultra vanilla?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,678 SeriouslySadie said: Factoid of the day People who have kinkier sex are much more likely to be more psychologically stable I should be a complete psycho Click to expand... Oh lemme help you then
SeriouslySadie said: Factoid of the day People who have kinkier sex are much more likely to be more psychologically stable I should be a complete psycho Click to expand... Oh lemme help you then
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,679 VforFremch said: Does this works the other way around? If I’m a psychopath does that mean I’m ultra vanilla? Click to expand... Vanilla is definitely a psycho
VforFremch said: Does this works the other way around? If I’m a psychopath does that mean I’m ultra vanilla? Click to expand... Vanilla is definitely a psycho
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,680 SeriouslySadie said: Factoid of the day People who have kinkier sex are much more likely to be more psychologically stable I should be a complete psycho Click to expand... So the sasquatch suit makes me normal???
SeriouslySadie said: Factoid of the day People who have kinkier sex are much more likely to be more psychologically stable I should be a complete psycho Click to expand... So the sasquatch suit makes me normal???