D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,742 Lurking said: But a minger is minging. Click to expand... This.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,744 Nooooo Context….. Mingers as in Minge-rs Not Mingers.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,745 Harthacnut said: Sadie is a bully Click to expand... Oh is she? Is this something we can request or something?
Harthacnut said: Sadie is a bully Click to expand... Oh is she? Is this something we can request or something?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,750 Cant all be beautiful like Sadie. And she is just reminding us that.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,753 Vman knows who the bully round here is, I’m saying nothing but I’d look to the one smiling whilst bullying the cute Otters into posing with him
Vman knows who the bully round here is, I’m saying nothing but I’d look to the one smiling whilst bullying the cute Otters into posing with him
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,756 SeriouslySadie said: Vman knows who the bully round here is, I’m saying nothing but I’d look to the one smiling whilst bullying the cute Otters into posing with him Click to expand... Me?
SeriouslySadie said: Vman knows who the bully round here is, I’m saying nothing but I’d look to the one smiling whilst bullying the cute Otters into posing with him Click to expand... Me?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,757 Lurking said: The plot thickens. Click to expand... Filth
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,758 Plot usually is filthy. I am wanting to play Rogue Trader again.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,759 Made tuna salad for tomorrow. Now I go bed but not sleep yet
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,760 VforFremch said: Me? Click to expand... Well does your pic have cute little Otters?