D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,781 SeriouslySadie said: A cold bed is good Means ya can snuggle the duvet Click to expand... Well tbh I’d rather have someone warm to cuddle but won’t happen soon so I’ll jst hope the cat comes to bed
SeriouslySadie said: A cold bed is good Means ya can snuggle the duvet Click to expand... Well tbh I’d rather have someone warm to cuddle but won’t happen soon so I’ll jst hope the cat comes to bed
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,782 SeriouslySadie said: Sets of achievements obvs Click to expand... Truly incredible! I was thinking of doing another melee focused build with a dogmatic Commissar build.
SeriouslySadie said: Sets of achievements obvs Click to expand... Truly incredible! I was thinking of doing another melee focused build with a dogmatic Commissar build.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,783 SeriouslySadie said: I am The Gamer… Click to expand... You got steam?
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,784 Just read an article about orgasm. The authors revealed that the more you post in this thread, the more intense your orgasms will be
Just read an article about orgasm. The authors revealed that the more you post in this thread, the more intense your orgasms will be
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,785 Lurking said: Truly incredible! I was thinking of doing another melee focused build with a dogmatic Commissar build. Click to expand... Oh yea, those dogmatic commissar builds. Minutes
Lurking said: Truly incredible! I was thinking of doing another melee focused build with a dogmatic Commissar build. Click to expand... Oh yea, those dogmatic commissar builds. Minutes
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,786 Suffer not the Xenos to live and all that fun stuff. So Power armour, auto striking sword and a good bolt pistol I suppose.
Suffer not the Xenos to live and all that fun stuff. So Power armour, auto striking sword and a good bolt pistol I suppose.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,787 VforFremch said: You got steam? Click to expand... My kettle just boiled yea
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,789 SeriouslySadie said: My kettle just boiled yea Click to expand... SarcasticSadie
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,790 But I think it might give a new class with the next DLC so eh
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,791 I’m too busy with Re:Requiem anyway
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,792 VforFremch said: SarcasticSadie Click to expand... Oh you meant the largest gaming distribution service, ya should have said
VforFremch said: SarcasticSadie Click to expand... Oh you meant the largest gaming distribution service, ya should have said
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,793 VforFremch said: I’m too busy with Re:Requiem anyway Click to expand... Half a day, done
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,794 Anyway time for a bottle, a book and bed. Cya around people.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,795 SeriouslySadie said: Half a day, done Click to expand... Finished it too but I’ll replay
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,797 SeriouslySadie said: Half a day, done Click to expand... You play online games?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,799 Lurking said: Anyway time for a bottle, a book and bed. Cya around people. Click to expand... Enjoy, have a good evening
Lurking said: Anyway time for a bottle, a book and bed. Cya around people. Click to expand... Enjoy, have a good evening
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,800 VforFremch said: You play online games? Click to expand... In all seriousness, I do play one occasionally
VforFremch said: You play online games? Click to expand... In all seriousness, I do play one occasionally