D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,482 BaileyXcX said: You were right V 100% yellow corn Click to expand... Ooo nice, I’ll try to see if I can find a bottle here. Corn vodka sounds really sweet
BaileyXcX said: You were right V 100% yellow corn Click to expand... Ooo nice, I’ll try to see if I can find a bottle here. Corn vodka sounds really sweet
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,484 VforFremch said: Ooo nice, I’ll try to see if I can find a bottle here. Corn vodka sounds really sweet Click to expand... Maybe that’s why I like it so much idk
VforFremch said: Ooo nice, I’ll try to see if I can find a bottle here. Corn vodka sounds really sweet Click to expand... Maybe that’s why I like it so much idk
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,485 Maddiemoiselle said: Bourbon Click to expand... Go on
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,486 BaileyXcX said: Go on Click to expand... Also made from corn, mostly. Also delicious. Also brings on the horn
BaileyXcX said: Go on Click to expand... Also made from corn, mostly. Also delicious. Also brings on the horn
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,487 Well France lost nice one Scotland
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,489 Maddiemoiselle said: Also made from corn, mostly. Also delicious. Also brings on the horn Click to expand... Gonna need proof Like 90 proof
Maddiemoiselle said: Also made from corn, mostly. Also delicious. Also brings on the horn Click to expand... Gonna need proof Like 90 proof
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,490 VforFremch said: Also hey Maddie Click to expand... Yo
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,491 BaileyXcX said: Gonna need proof Like 90 proof Click to expand... Bourbon 90 degrees ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,494 BaileyXcX said: I made an alchy joke woohoo Click to expand... Good job! *head pats*
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,496 Have a good one ladies, imma go out for a bit toodles
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,499 VforFremch said: Have a good one ladies, imma go out for a bit toodles Click to expand... Enjoy your day
VforFremch said: Have a good one ladies, imma go out for a bit toodles Click to expand... Enjoy your day