Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,781 BaileyXcX said: I think I have the mix right Click to expand... Aw yis
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,783 BaileyXcX said: Also I'm going to say something controversial so I hope y'all are sitting down Click to expand... I don't have a seat Help
BaileyXcX said: Also I'm going to say something controversial so I hope y'all are sitting down Click to expand... I don't have a seat Help
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,785 SeriouslySadie said: I see a Click to expand... Where?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,786 FoxInTheSnow said: Where? Click to expand... Where have you been????
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,787 FoxInTheSnow said: Where? Click to expand... How the heck are you ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,788 BaileyXcX said: Also I'm going to say something controversial so I hope y'all are sitting down Click to expand... Waiting.
BaileyXcX said: Also I'm going to say something controversial so I hope y'all are sitting down Click to expand... Waiting.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,789 Maddiemoiselle said: Waiting. Click to expand... Damn. She edging us
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,790 Maddiemoiselle said: Waiting. Click to expand... Got the mix wrong , has forgot ha
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,791 Maddiemoiselle said: Where have you been???? Click to expand... Elsewhere
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,792 SeriouslySadie said: How the heck are you ? Click to expand... Good, good and you Sadie?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,793 FoxInTheSnow said: Good, good and you Sadie? Click to expand... Pleased to hear it. I’m ok thanks yea Is good to see ya
FoxInTheSnow said: Good, good and you Sadie? Click to expand... Pleased to hear it. I’m ok thanks yea Is good to see ya
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,795 BaileyXcX said: Also I'm going to say something controversial so I hope y'all are sitting down Click to expand... Oh Im going to have to come back to see this Gotta run
BaileyXcX said: Also I'm going to say something controversial so I hope y'all are sitting down Click to expand... Oh Im going to have to come back to see this Gotta run
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,797 FoxInTheSnow said: Oh Im going to have to come back to see this Gotta run Click to expand... The Goose has got the better of her I think
FoxInTheSnow said: Oh Im going to have to come back to see this Gotta run Click to expand... The Goose has got the better of her I think
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,798 FoxInTheSnow said: Gotta run Cya everyone Click to expand... Well, was good to see u all be it briefly TC
FoxInTheSnow said: Gotta run Cya everyone Click to expand... Well, was good to see u all be it briefly TC
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,800 I was gonna say I got BOGO 10 piece nuggies at Wendy's