BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,861 SeriouslySadie said: D I can get on board with Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,863 BaileyXcX said: Sadie look what you did with your mcnugget slander Click to expand... Fk Ron ha
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,864 Sadie how was your show you went to? The Raye show?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,867 I was tryna to be nice and you are defaming my hero SisterSadie no more
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,868 BaileyXcX said: I was tryna to be nice and you are defaming my hero SisterSadie no more Click to expand... Yeah get her Bailey
BaileyXcX said: I was tryna to be nice and you are defaming my hero SisterSadie no more Click to expand... Yeah get her Bailey
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,869 BaileyXcX said: Sadie how was your show you went to? The Raye show? Click to expand... She was amazing, such a good voice and performer
BaileyXcX said: Sadie how was your show you went to? The Raye show? Click to expand... She was amazing, such a good voice and performer
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,872 Was quite emotional at points also, she is not shy in telling her story. I never knew some of it , she lays it bare
Was quite emotional at points also, she is not shy in telling her story. I never knew some of it , she lays it bare
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,873 I haven't been to a concert in a long time lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,875 Maddiemoiselle said: I haven't been to a concert in a long time lol Click to expand... How long we talking
Maddiemoiselle said: I haven't been to a concert in a long time lol Click to expand... How long we talking
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,876 Am going to see Einaudi next month And at the Royal Albert Hall I have already started buying tissues
Am going to see Einaudi next month And at the Royal Albert Hall I have already started buying tissues
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,878 SeriouslySadie said: How long we talking Click to expand... Probs like 5 years at least. But I don't really like concerts tbh. I'm weird
SeriouslySadie said: How long we talking Click to expand... Probs like 5 years at least. But I don't really like concerts tbh. I'm weird
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,879 SeriouslySadie said: Am going to see Einaudi next month And at the Royal Albert Hall I have already started buying tissues Click to expand... Had to google
SeriouslySadie said: Am going to see Einaudi next month And at the Royal Albert Hall I have already started buying tissues Click to expand... Had to google
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,880 Maddiemoiselle said: Had to google Click to expand... Same