BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,881 Maddiemoiselle said: Probs like 5 years at least. But I don't really like concerts tbh. I'm weird Click to expand... You're not weird. Just not your thing. Unless you're on the other side of it
Maddiemoiselle said: Probs like 5 years at least. But I don't really like concerts tbh. I'm weird Click to expand... You're not weird. Just not your thing. Unless you're on the other side of it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,883 BaileyXcX said: You're not weird. Just not your thing. Unless you're on the other side of it Click to expand... Pretty much
BaileyXcX said: You're not weird. Just not your thing. Unless you're on the other side of it Click to expand... Pretty much
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,884 Maddiemoiselle said: Probs like 5 years at least. But I don't really like concerts tbh. I'm weird Click to expand... They can be a lot tho, I get it
Maddiemoiselle said: Probs like 5 years at least. But I don't really like concerts tbh. I'm weird Click to expand... They can be a lot tho, I get it
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,887 Maddiemoiselle said: Blonde Bailey Click to expand... Hi. Yes. Same.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,888 Maddiemoiselle said: Had to google Click to expand... Tash26 said: Same Click to expand... Ded to me
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,889 Maddiemoiselle said: Blonde Bailey Click to expand... You're precious
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,890 BaileyXcX said: Asshole still owes me money Click to expand... Just lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #400,899 I saw someone earlier who their pfp they didn't even remove the watermark