D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,004 Then bath tonight, otherwise nope, might text online friends to see if they wanna play pc. Wbu?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,007 VforFremch said: Then bath tonight, otherwise nope, might text online friends to see if they wanna play pc. Wbu? Click to expand... Lasagne sounds good. Not much today, tired/long week. Gonna go for a walk bit later, bit of shopping then just have a lazy day
VforFremch said: Then bath tonight, otherwise nope, might text online friends to see if they wanna play pc. Wbu? Click to expand... Lasagne sounds good. Not much today, tired/long week. Gonna go for a walk bit later, bit of shopping then just have a lazy day
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,011 I had toast at breakfast time and I’m making roast chicken later. Not sure what to have for lunch
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,014 Locket44 said: I hope he's talking about lasagne I had soup Click to expand... Yea
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,015 AmberWarning said: I had toast at breakfast time Click to expand... Yay!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,018 I went to bed late last night AND lost an hour sleep bc of the time change