BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,061 I think maybe that’s part of the reason I love them so. Limited time
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,062 youngbustyredhead said: I love creme eggs! just bite the top off and schlorrppp out all the creme with my tongue and then eat the rest of the shell Click to expand... Good tongue exercise btw
youngbustyredhead said: I love creme eggs! just bite the top off and schlorrppp out all the creme with my tongue and then eat the rest of the shell Click to expand... Good tongue exercise btw
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,063 VforFremch said: Hi pretty Bailey (nice pfp ) Click to expand... Oh Thank you V. How’s you?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,064 AmberWarning said: Good tongue exercise btw Click to expand... Was thinking that too
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,065 BaileyXcX said: Oh Thank you V. How’s you? Click to expand... I’m good thanks
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,066 AmberWarning said: Good tongue exercise btw Click to expand... Don't think it doesn't cross my mind when I'm eating one
AmberWarning said: Good tongue exercise btw Click to expand... Don't think it doesn't cross my mind when I'm eating one
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,068 AmberWarning said: Good tongue exercise btw Click to expand... for tongue twisters yes?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,070 VforFremch said: I’m good thanks Click to expand... How was the job this week? You enjoying it?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,072 BaileyXcX said: How was the job this week? You enjoying it? Click to expand... Yeah, well it starts slowly a bit but that’s normal. Everyone pretty nice and it’s interesting and pays well sooo
BaileyXcX said: How was the job this week? You enjoying it? Click to expand... Yeah, well it starts slowly a bit but that’s normal. Everyone pretty nice and it’s interesting and pays well sooo
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,073 How much creme could a good girl schlorpp if a good girl could schlorpp creme
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,074 youngbustyredhead said: How much creme could a good girl schlorpp if a good girl could schlorpp creme Click to expand... Yes
youngbustyredhead said: How much creme could a good girl schlorpp if a good girl could schlorpp creme Click to expand... Yes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,075 VforFremch said: Everyone pretty nice and it’s interesting and pays well sooo Click to expand... Every job should be like this
VforFremch said: Everyone pretty nice and it’s interesting and pays well sooo Click to expand... Every job should be like this
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,076 SophUKYis said: Yes Click to expand... Correct!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,077 VforFremch said: Yeah, well it starts slowly a bit but that’s normal. Everyone pretty nice and it’s interesting and pays well sooo Click to expand... That sounds great. All you can ask for really
VforFremch said: Yeah, well it starts slowly a bit but that’s normal. Everyone pretty nice and it’s interesting and pays well sooo Click to expand... That sounds great. All you can ask for really
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,078 BaileyXcX said: That sounds great. All you can ask for really Click to expand... Yeah, I’ll see if I can find a flat not far from the work but don’t want flatmates soooooo will be a bit complicated
BaileyXcX said: That sounds great. All you can ask for really Click to expand... Yeah, I’ll see if I can find a flat not far from the work but don’t want flatmates soooooo will be a bit complicated
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,079 So if I may and you don’t have to answer but what is your job title and such?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,080 VforFremch said: flatmates Click to expand... make cats pay their share of the rent