youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,101 Make sure you link to it when she comes in calling us sinners
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,102 Speaking of sinners, I hafta go to church soon
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,105 youngbustyredhead said: Speaking of sinners, I hafta go to church soon Click to expand... Enjoy! See ya laters When do you head back to school?
youngbustyredhead said: Speaking of sinners, I hafta go to church soon Click to expand... Enjoy! See ya laters When do you head back to school?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,106 And in two months, I'll only have one year of college left
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,108 BaileyXcX said: When do you head back to school? Click to expand... This afternoon
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,110 BaileyXcX said: Looking forward to it yes? Click to expand... Ya! This has probably been my favorite collective group of classes so far, no duds
BaileyXcX said: Looking forward to it yes? Click to expand... Ya! This has probably been my favorite collective group of classes so far, no duds
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,111 youngbustyredhead said: Ya! This has probably been my favorite collective group of classes so far, no duds Click to expand... Oh I love semesters like that! Yay
youngbustyredhead said: Ya! This has probably been my favorite collective group of classes so far, no duds Click to expand... Oh I love semesters like that! Yay
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,113 At least he's doing his part, even if he is a nimrod
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,116 Nimrod is a good word We would also have accepted: tool, jackhole, and dipshit
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,117 youngbustyredhead said: Well anyway, I'm off! See ya!!!! Click to expand... Enjoy!
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,119 youngbustyredhead said: And in two months, I'll only have one year of college left Click to expand... Bachelor degree right? You’re not going into masters?
youngbustyredhead said: And in two months, I'll only have one year of college left Click to expand... Bachelor degree right? You’re not going into masters?