youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,381 BunnyBeeHope said: Very good weekend Click to expand... Yay!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,382 Ahh class is starting but it’s so good to see you Hope!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,383 Glad to hear it. I'm just happy it's super Saturday this weekend.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,389 Egg ball. It's also known as drinking from 2pm-12am.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,390 And in less binge drinking news, finally started watching Babylon Berlin.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,393 Oh Hope is back I wonder what she's up to
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,396 You can be there in spirit, it'll only be a couple of miles or so.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,398 Well actually it's more like four miles, since it's two miles there and I gotta get back home somehow. I just gotta work on my cardio and stuff. Be more healthy and what not as I drink another pint, eat more crap.
Well actually it's more like four miles, since it's two miles there and I gotta get back home somehow. I just gotta work on my cardio and stuff. Be more healthy and what not as I drink another pint, eat more crap.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,399 BunnyBeeHope said: Is it sexy class? Click to expand... I wish! Then a bunch of you would be there
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,400 AmberWarning said: Blah Click to expand... Booooooop on the nose!