SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,521 VforFremch said: Lurk not gonna lie the pipboy 1:1 on the besthesda gear is kinda giving me the I want it vibe Click to expand... I prefer the pipgirl 68274:9 soooo much better
VforFremch said: Lurk not gonna lie the pipboy 1:1 on the besthesda gear is kinda giving me the I want it vibe Click to expand... I prefer the pipgirl 68274:9 soooo much better
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,522 BunnyBeeHope said: Fun sized Click to expand... That is... Acceptable...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,534 Lurking said: I find snack and nibble size offensive. Click to expand... Waiiiiiit U ate 4 proper sized burgers???
Lurking said: I find snack and nibble size offensive. Click to expand... Waiiiiiit U ate 4 proper sized burgers???
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,537 SeriouslySadie said: Waiiiiiit U ate 4 proper sized burgers??? Click to expand... I guess? It was a four pack from Aldi.
SeriouslySadie said: Waiiiiiit U ate 4 proper sized burgers??? Click to expand... I guess? It was a four pack from Aldi.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,538 Lurking said: I guess? It was a four pack from Aldi. Click to expand... So the rain had nothing to do with you not going for a run is what you’re saying ha
Lurking said: I guess? It was a four pack from Aldi. Click to expand... So the rain had nothing to do with you not going for a run is what you’re saying ha
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,539 Oh the rain doesn't bother me. But a dead phone, I ain't running in silence.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,540 Do you vab?