D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,562 Oh okay never mind didn’t see the warning before
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,564 Also I think I just ate too fast False alarm on the blarfing
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,565 BaileyXcX said: Also I think I just ate too fast False alarm on the blarfing Click to expand... What did you have for lumch?
BaileyXcX said: Also I think I just ate too fast False alarm on the blarfing Click to expand... What did you have for lumch?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,567 I found a Bee themed restaurant in Dublin obviously I had to go in
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,568 BunnyBeeHope said: I found a Bee themed restaurant in Dublin obviously I had to go in Click to expand... Did the bill sting?
BunnyBeeHope said: I found a Bee themed restaurant in Dublin obviously I had to go in Click to expand... Did the bill sting?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,569 SeriouslySadie said: Did the bill sting? Click to expand... Actually no it was really well priced
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,571 BunnyBeeHope said: Actually no it was really well priced Click to expand... Honey based menu items ? Was serious that one
BunnyBeeHope said: Actually no it was really well priced Click to expand... Honey based menu items ? Was serious that one
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,573 Did you get a discount for being Queen BunnyBee?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,574 No not honey based lol but decorated with bee stuff
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,575 VforFremch said: What did you have for lumch? Click to expand... A cheeseburger
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,578 BunnyBeeHope said: Vab for discount Click to expand... So honey was on the menu after all ha
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,579 So all that “don’t look it up” was just so you could tell us anyway?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,580 SeriouslySadie said: So honey was on the menu after all ha Click to expand... Oh that’s actually sweet
SeriouslySadie said: So honey was on the menu after all ha Click to expand... Oh that’s actually sweet