Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,582 BaileyXcX said: So all that “don’t look it up” was just so you could tell us anyway? Click to expand... No of course not. I would never. : offended gasp :
BaileyXcX said: So all that “don’t look it up” was just so you could tell us anyway? Click to expand... No of course not. I would never. : offended gasp :
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,584 Sadly the threads in science etc aren’t really used anymore
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,586 BunnyBeeHope said: It would need to be science about tits Click to expand... Ok fine I’ll see if I find some news in biology related to tits
BunnyBeeHope said: It would need to be science about tits Click to expand... Ok fine I’ll see if I find some news in biology related to tits
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,588 VforFremch said: Sadly the threads in science etc aren’t really used anymore Click to expand... Some wanna be scientist blew them up
VforFremch said: Sadly the threads in science etc aren’t really used anymore Click to expand... Some wanna be scientist blew them up
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,590 I could do some science stuff. I'll ask for dick pics.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,594 Is dibbing a male equivalent?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,595 VforFremch said: It’s fucking cold here Click to expand... Have you tried dibbing, to attract a warm specimen to employ as a heat source?
VforFremch said: It’s fucking cold here Click to expand... Have you tried dibbing, to attract a warm specimen to employ as a heat source?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,596 Stanthropical said: Have you tried dibbing, to attract a warm specimen to employ as a heat source? Click to expand... I’ll just use my computer as heater, will be faster and easier
Stanthropical said: Have you tried dibbing, to attract a warm specimen to employ as a heat source? Click to expand... I’ll just use my computer as heater, will be faster and easier
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,598 Lurking said: Think I could larp as Caesar's Top Dude. Click to expand... Can I larp as a deathclaw?