Not sure I can handle the 2 of you. LOLoh.... a threesome you say?
Not sure I can handle the 2 of you. LOLoh.... a threesome you say?
Yay!I have loose work commitments
Free reign! >:3Hello you!LOL whole place to chat and have fun!
I hope the pain lets up, and I am doing well. Rested all weekend and almost messed my sleep schedule up againWell, I sleep a lot during the day, my pain is most at night so I am up and down all night and day. How are you all?
Sorry to hear that is the case..... butvon a plus our timezones are better alignedWell, I sleep a lot during the day, my pain is most at night so I am up and down all night and day. How are you all?
I have been playing wow again and doing diamond art. I have a new one I am starting and can't wait to start it. I am glad you got some rest. A lot of dr appt's and tests, you know. Same old same old. LOLI hope the pain lets up, and I am doing well. Rested all weekend and almost messed my sleep schedule up againOther than that, I am just great. What have you been into?
It's ok. I am used to it. Yes time zones are aligned I agree. How is the day for you?Sorry to hear that is the case..... butvon a plus our timezones are better aligned
What is diamond art?I have been playing wow again and doing diamond art. I have a new one I am starting and can't wait to start it. I am glad you got some rest. A lot of dr appt's and tests, you know. Same old same old. LOL
Surprisingly good. I had a nice message which made me very happy and very curious.It's ok. I am used to it. Yes time zones are aligned I agree. How is the day for you?
Good morningMorning everyone
Thank you, take care and be safe.Me running late, gotta go to work
Cya in couple hours everyone !
Morella, I’m really sorry to hear you’re going through so much. That sounds incredibly difficult, and I hope you’re getting the support and care you need![]()
Nope work killed itDid I kill it?
Darn that work LOL. But work is a must.Nope work killed it
The sleeping beauties are strange. They enjoy Ewoks and other strange things.I like ewoks...... Not sexually mind you