Have a good day @Fuzz_Ball
Then it'd just be cloudy with spots of sun.Maybe wear pants with one long leg and one short leg.
Zipoffs, Half undone
No sorry I fell asleep
That actually sounds kind of calming and relaxing. Have you ever thought of posting some of them here?
I hate to hear all that… I wish there was more we could do. You are very resilient and, I for one am glad you are in the threads and still able to stay strong even with everything that is happening. I hope things get better
Good morning @Lil_wonders, @AmberWarning, and @Lurking
Someone give me their energy plz![]()
Don’t have any sorrySomeone give me their energy plz
Someone give me their energy plz
Weird AF yesPosting a picture holding your baby here is really weird
I felt this as well. People are weird afIncredibly. Lots of strange people here.
They make me feel kind of normal.
Always isAlso ALOT of stolen pics being posted lately