just ate buger sauce pickles and cheese on toast(unmelted)Does everyone here know what cheese toasties are?
I mean I know I do but I’m not sure everyone else does so maybe explain it for everyone else?
Last edited:
just ate buger sauce pickles and cheese on toast(unmelted)Does everyone here know what cheese toasties are?
I mean I know I do but I’m not sure everyone else does so maybe explain it for everyone else?
Thank you, I appreciate that. And you all so more than you know.No sorry I fell asleep
That actually sounds kind of calming and relaxing. Have you ever thought of posting some of them here?
I hate to hear all that… I wish there was more we could do. You are very resilient and, I for one am glad you are in the threads and still able to stay strong even with everything that is happening. I hope things get better
Good morning @Lil_wonders, @AmberWarning, and @Lurking
Good morning!Good morning Everyone![]()
Good morning beautiful. How are you?Good morning!
vabbing > everythingass > tits
I’m good! campus housing for next year are assigned today so that could be funGood morning beautiful. How are you?![]()