L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,221 BunnyBeeHope said: Who would ever do a cum at work Click to expand... Someone much more down bad and degenerate than me. Cool fantasy though.
BunnyBeeHope said: Who would ever do a cum at work Click to expand... Someone much more down bad and degenerate than me. Cool fantasy though.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,222 Lurking said: Someone much more down bad and degenerate than me. Cool fantasy though. Click to expand... I've always wanted to be called degernerate......
Lurking said: Someone much more down bad and degenerate than me. Cool fantasy though. Click to expand... I've always wanted to be called degernerate......
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,223 PlayfullDude said: I often wonder whose ignore lists I am on Click to expand... I think I heard a breeze
PlayfullDude said: I often wonder whose ignore lists I am on Click to expand... I think I heard a breeze
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,224 PlayfullDude said: I've always wanted to be called degernerate...... Click to expand... If you're nutting at work, I think you qualify.
PlayfullDude said: I've always wanted to be called degernerate...... Click to expand... If you're nutting at work, I think you qualify.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,225 Lurking said: Someone much more down bad and degenerate than me. Cool fantasy though. Click to expand... Yeah How gross
Lurking said: Someone much more down bad and degenerate than me. Cool fantasy though. Click to expand... Yeah How gross
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,226 Tash26 said: Yeah How gross Click to expand... Completely vile, I'll now say it in exquisite detail of what would horrifying me.
Tash26 said: Yeah How gross Click to expand... Completely vile, I'll now say it in exquisite detail of what would horrifying me.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,227 Maybe choke me a little and call me a degenerate
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,228 BunnyBeeHope said: Maybe choke me a little and call me a degenerate Click to expand... Only if you don't nap
BunnyBeeHope said: Maybe choke me a little and call me a degenerate Click to expand... Only if you don't nap
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,230 Vio Lurking said: Completely vile, I'll now say it in exquisite detail of what would horrifying me. Click to expand... Vile is a bit extreme. there could be extenuating circumstances
Vio Lurking said: Completely vile, I'll now say it in exquisite detail of what would horrifying me. Click to expand... Vile is a bit extreme. there could be extenuating circumstances
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,232 PlayfullDude said: Vio Vile is a bit extreme. there could be exenuating circumstanves Click to expand... I dunno, seems like it'd be a time of inquisitive nature to figure this out, long and expensive.
PlayfullDude said: Vio Vile is a bit extreme. there could be exenuating circumstanves Click to expand... I dunno, seems like it'd be a time of inquisitive nature to figure this out, long and expensive.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,233 BunnyBeeHope said: No kissing though I have a coldsore Click to expand... Oh so if you go for the choking and name calling package then It actually comes with a free upgrade to spit
BunnyBeeHope said: No kissing though I have a coldsore Click to expand... Oh so if you go for the choking and name calling package then It actually comes with a free upgrade to spit
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,234 BunnyBeeHope said: No kissing though I have a coldsore Click to expand... Always hard limits
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,236 Rudeman got shoes for his administration by guessing their sizes and they are all going around wearing the wrong size shoes I just cant
Rudeman got shoes for his administration by guessing their sizes and they are all going around wearing the wrong size shoes I just cant
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,238 BunnyBeeHope said: Rudeman got shoes for his administration by guessing their sizes and they are all going around wearing the wrong size shoes I just cant Click to expand... I dunno what that really means.
BunnyBeeHope said: Rudeman got shoes for his administration by guessing their sizes and they are all going around wearing the wrong size shoes I just cant Click to expand... I dunno what that really means.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,239 Lurking said: I dunno, seems like it'd be a time of inquisitive nature to figure this out, long and expensive. Click to expand... As a side note.... Surely work functions, such as Christmas parties count as work. so It can't be that uncommon.....
Lurking said: I dunno, seems like it'd be a time of inquisitive nature to figure this out, long and expensive. Click to expand... As a side note.... Surely work functions, such as Christmas parties count as work. so It can't be that uncommon.....
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,240 BunnyBeeHope said: Rudeman got shoes for his administration by guessing their sizes and they are all going around wearing the wrong size shoes I just cant Click to expand... I wish there was a version of the world where this was the worst this he does
BunnyBeeHope said: Rudeman got shoes for his administration by guessing their sizes and they are all going around wearing the wrong size shoes I just cant Click to expand... I wish there was a version of the world where this was the worst this he does