L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,282 Anyway this job is now done and going to hide in another building.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,286 Fcn is like the opposite of the batman thing "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask" Fcn version :"no one cared who I was until I took off the bra"
Fcn is like the opposite of the batman thing "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask" Fcn version :"no one cared who I was until I took off the bra"
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,287 I'm sure more will appear shortly. Someone must be doing a run to the store. All I have is tea.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,288 Well you can call Hope a snack I guess. Maybe she's into that.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,290 She's gonna feed me fish oil or something. You seem to have a better menu than me.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,292 Lurking said: She's gonna feed me fish oil or something. You seem to have a better menu than me. Click to expand... Fish oil is good for you. She is looking after you.
Lurking said: She's gonna feed me fish oil or something. You seem to have a better menu than me. Click to expand... Fish oil is good for you. She is looking after you.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,293 Yeah but there is more I want to have than just oils. Onion rings for starters.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,294 Lil_wonders said: Nah all the good snacks are already gone Click to expand... Some good snacks are here
Lil_wonders said: Nah all the good snacks are already gone Click to expand... Some good snacks are here
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,295 Lurking said: Yeah but there is more I want to have than just oils. Onion rings for starters. Click to expand... Maybe fry them up in the fish oil.
Lurking said: Yeah but there is more I want to have than just oils. Onion rings for starters. Click to expand... Maybe fry them up in the fish oil.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,296 Im ready to finish work now please and thank you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,298 BunnyBeeHope said: Im ready to finish work now please and thank you Click to expand... Finish me next!
BunnyBeeHope said: Im ready to finish work now please and thank you Click to expand... Finish me next!