Outside of my ear I meant. Had a cut and it opened
What's up with it ?Earrr
Oof, and you think the usage of dildos would've helped?Outside of my ear I meant. Had a cut and it opened
OwieOutside of my ear I meant. Had a cut and it opened
Yes do I get to eat at the amazing cafeteriaOk new question for Hope:
Would you like to come live in our suite next year? We could sneak you in and residence life would never know
Today's quest:Ok new question for Hope:
Would you like to come live in our suite next year? We could sneak you in and residence life would never know
They block holesOof, and you think the usage of dildos would've helped?
Ofc, we’d get you in somehowYes do I get to eat at the amazing cafeteria
Hang tf in there!One more hour of work
They block holes![]()
Lucky one, I will be starting in one hourOne more hour of work
Still time to quitLucky one, I will be starting in one hour
Well it wouldn’t hurtOof, and you think the usage of dildos would've helped?
Depends on the sizeWell it wouldn’t hurt
Plently of time to call in sickStill time to quit
Or Sorriety (?) porn directorHope: Career Counselor