Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,363 BunnyBeeHope said: One more hour of work Click to expand... 20 mins
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,364 BaileyXcX said: Need to quit posting my inner thoughts too Click to expand... Nahhhhh. Post them harder bb
BaileyXcX said: Need to quit posting my inner thoughts too Click to expand... Nahhhhh. Post them harder bb
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,365 BaileyXcX said: Hiya Tash Click to expand... Baileyyyyyyyy
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,367 BaileyXcX said: God the simping. No wonder people keep leaving Click to expand... Whut? Where? Who? Also hiiiii
BaileyXcX said: God the simping. No wonder people keep leaving Click to expand... Whut? Where? Who? Also hiiiii
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,368 AmberWarning said: Whut? Where? Who? Also hiiiii Click to expand... Everywhere. I guess it’s what keeps FCN going tho How are you pretty Amber?
AmberWarning said: Whut? Where? Who? Also hiiiii Click to expand... Everywhere. I guess it’s what keeps FCN going tho How are you pretty Amber?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,370 BaileyXcX said: What are you up to pretty lady? Click to expand... Not too muchhhhh. About to go on lunch. What about you???
BaileyXcX said: What are you up to pretty lady? Click to expand... Not too muchhhhh. About to go on lunch. What about you???
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,371 Tash26 said: Not too muchhhhh. About to go on lunch. What about you??? Click to expand... Bout to clock in blah
Tash26 said: Not too muchhhhh. About to go on lunch. What about you??? Click to expand... Bout to clock in blah
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,373 BaileyXcX said: Gonna start simping on y’all too Click to expand... Better do
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,374 BaileyXcX said: Bout to clock in blah Click to expand... Extra "L"?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,375 AmberWarning said: I’m fineeeee Click to expand... That’s the most honest thing I’ve heard so far this week
AmberWarning said: I’m fineeeee Click to expand... That’s the most honest thing I’ve heard so far this week
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,376 How am I really ? I just got randomly teary listening to a Harry Styles song So there’s that
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,377 BaileyXcX said: God the simping. No wonder people keep leaving Click to expand... Mah bad
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 11, 2026 #402,378 AmberWarning said: I’m fineeeee And I’m doing ok too Click to expand... FUCK YEAH YOU ARE