L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,842 BunnyBeeHope said: What if you do the helicopter Click to expand... They'd be shocked and tell me to put it away.
BunnyBeeHope said: What if you do the helicopter Click to expand... They'd be shocked and tell me to put it away.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,843 Hello. I feel weird today. Like I want to hug people but also may punch them if they hug me.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,844 Hello, we all feel weird sometimes. I hope you find the hug you're looking for.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,845 Lurking said: Hello, we all feel weird sometimes. I hope you find the hug you're looking for. Click to expand... I won’t. But thank you. Hope your day is going well
Lurking said: Hello, we all feel weird sometimes. I hope you find the hug you're looking for. Click to expand... I won’t. But thank you. Hope your day is going well
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,846 Eh so so, the takeaway last night is making its presence known.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,847 Lurking said: Eh so so, the takeaway last night is making its presence known. Click to expand... Oh that doesn’t sound good.
Lurking said: Eh so so, the takeaway last night is making its presence known. Click to expand... Oh that doesn’t sound good.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,848 Eh it happens, it'll soon be out of my system and I won't have a sumo pizza again for a while, knew I should have had a hotshot. Or that hotshot would have put me here with a burning ring of fire.
Eh it happens, it'll soon be out of my system and I won't have a sumo pizza again for a while, knew I should have had a hotshot. Or that hotshot would have put me here with a burning ring of fire.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,849 Well I guess it’s a positive that your ring isn’t on fire.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,850 I should be fine next time, jalapeños aren't really that hot.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,854 Lil_wonders said: Hello. I feel weird today. Like I want to hug people but also may punch them if they hug me. Click to expand... I'll take a punch
Lil_wonders said: Hello. I feel weird today. Like I want to hug people but also may punch them if they hug me. Click to expand... I'll take a punch
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,856 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll take a punch Click to expand... I will give you a big glass of fruit punch
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,857 Lil_wonders said: I will give you a big glass of fruit punch Click to expand... I will accept this
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,858 Start the next type of cabinet, gotta love variety.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,860 I have some stuff that needs to be built at home