L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,861 BunnyBeeHope said: Are you building cabinet? Click to expand... Nope just fixing them if they can be. Destroying and stripping if beyond repair.
BunnyBeeHope said: Are you building cabinet? Click to expand... Nope just fixing them if they can be. Destroying and stripping if beyond repair.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,862 BunnyBeeHope said: I have some stuff that needs to be built at home Click to expand... I'll take some days off and see what I can do.
BunnyBeeHope said: I have some stuff that needs to be built at home Click to expand... I'll take some days off and see what I can do.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,864 BunnyBeeHope said: I have some stuff that needs to be built at home Click to expand... I will help!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,865 Hello Fremch. And sure more hands is always helpful.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,866 Lil_wonders said: Hello. I feel weird today. Like I want to hug people but also may punch them if they hug me. Click to expand... *quiet gentle boop on arm* *holds breath and waits*
Lil_wonders said: Hello. I feel weird today. Like I want to hug people but also may punch them if they hug me. Click to expand... *quiet gentle boop on arm* *holds breath and waits*
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,867 On lunch break at my desk rn lmao so I can leave super early
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,868 I’m like eating with my right hand and typing on the keyboard with the left
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,873 youngbustyredhead said: Don’t get crumbs on the keyboard Click to expand... It’s okay it’s jst rice and stuff but I’m careful I eat over my Tupperware
youngbustyredhead said: Don’t get crumbs on the keyboard Click to expand... It’s okay it’s jst rice and stuff but I’m careful I eat over my Tupperware
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,874 Anyway time to go listen to YouTube videos as I work. See you all in a few.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,877 youngbustyredhead said: Sleepy Click to expand... Sleep then
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,878 You can say that we all signed a paper saying you can sleep and not go to class today