D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #403,042 https://natural-resources.canada.ca/energy-sources/fossil-fuels/crude-oil-industry-overview
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #403,043 VforFremch said: Bloop Click to expand... Boobs
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #403,045 Washed, clean shaven and ready for another bottle. Winning.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #403,050 Well, friends didn’t installed the game and we said we would wait for each others so I’m jsut in bed and came back here
Well, friends didn’t installed the game and we said we would wait for each others so I’m jsut in bed and came back here
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #403,057 Just drying off, drinking and gonna get ready for bed. Become an old man now with my early nights lol
Just drying off, drinking and gonna get ready for bed. Become an old man now with my early nights lol
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #403,058 Well I’m an old man too ig based on my early nights as well
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #403,059 I usually go to bed at 9 or 10pm, wake up between 4-6am.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #403,060 Yeah I usually go to sleep at 10 (especially when working otherwise ofc I sleep later) and then wake up 3-4 times during the night and properly wake up at 7:15
Yeah I usually go to sleep at 10 (especially when working otherwise ofc I sleep later) and then wake up 3-4 times during the night and properly wake up at 7:15