BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,121 PlayfullDude said: Hiding in the shadows. stabbing you when you least expect it Click to expand... What can I say? It’s a gift
PlayfullDude said: Hiding in the shadows. stabbing you when you least expect it Click to expand... What can I say? It’s a gift
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,128 BaileyXcX said: Wonders! Hi Click to expand... Hi Bailey. How are you?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,129 Lil_wonders said: Hi Bailey. How are you? Click to expand... Doing pretty great How are you doing?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,130 BaileyXcX said: Doing pretty great How are you doing? Click to expand... I’m ok thanks. Been a good day
BaileyXcX said: Doing pretty great How are you doing? Click to expand... I’m ok thanks. Been a good day
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,131 Lil_wonders said: I’m ok thanks. Been a good day Click to expand... Love hearing that Any plans this weekend?
Lil_wonders said: I’m ok thanks. Been a good day Click to expand... Love hearing that Any plans this weekend?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,132 Not so far. But hoping that changes. What about you?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,133 Lil_wonders said: Not so far. But hoping that changes. What about you? Click to expand... Actually yes kinda. Might be taking a mini road trip Saturday if I still feel like it. But nothing major. Then the academy awards are Sunday ofc
Lil_wonders said: Not so far. But hoping that changes. What about you? Click to expand... Actually yes kinda. Might be taking a mini road trip Saturday if I still feel like it. But nothing major. Then the academy awards are Sunday ofc
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,134 BaileyXcX said: Actually yes kinda. Might be taking a mini road trip Saturday if I still feel like it. But nothing major. Then the academy awards are Sunday ofc Click to expand... I don’t think I have ever watched those. A road trip sounds fun
BaileyXcX said: Actually yes kinda. Might be taking a mini road trip Saturday if I still feel like it. But nothing major. Then the academy awards are Sunday ofc Click to expand... I don’t think I have ever watched those. A road trip sounds fun
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,135 I HAVE FUCKING IDIOTS WORKING FOR ME..... @BaileyXcX Want to move here and learn to make wine....
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,136 PlayfullDude said: I HAVE FUCKING IDIOTS WORKING FOR ME..... @BaileyXcX Want to move here and learn to make wine.... Click to expand... Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that?
PlayfullDude said: I HAVE FUCKING IDIOTS WORKING FOR ME..... @BaileyXcX Want to move here and learn to make wine.... Click to expand... Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,137 Lil_wonders said: I don’t think I have ever watched those. A road trip sounds fun Click to expand... I’m heavily invested this year bc I have seen so many movies from working in the cinema
Lil_wonders said: I don’t think I have ever watched those. A road trip sounds fun Click to expand... I’m heavily invested this year bc I have seen so many movies from working in the cinema
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,138 BaileyXcX said: I’m heavily invested this year bc I have seen so many movies from working in the cinema Click to expand... So what is your tip to win the big one? Is there a big one?
BaileyXcX said: I’m heavily invested this year bc I have seen so many movies from working in the cinema Click to expand... So what is your tip to win the big one? Is there a big one?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,139 it’s supposed to be pretty Saturday so good day for a leetle trip
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,140 BaileyXcX said: Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that? Click to expand... your reply confirms you would be the right person
BaileyXcX said: Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that? Click to expand... your reply confirms you would be the right person