L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,221 Oh yeah it's Friday 13th. Enjoy the danger if you're superstitious.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,222 Lurking said: Oh yeah it's Friday 13th. Enjoy the danger if you're superstitious. Click to expand... Thank you for reminding me. I need to work on an alibi
Lurking said: Oh yeah it's Friday 13th. Enjoy the danger if you're superstitious. Click to expand... Thank you for reminding me. I need to work on an alibi
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,223 Also howdy fam Happy Friday and such Reminder that the academy awards are Sunday
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,225 AmberWarning said: Hi Baileyyyyy Click to expand... Hello lovely lady How’s your Friday going?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,226 It’s going just fine thank you. Busyish at work but not crazy busy. Hope you have a good
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,227 AmberWarning said: It’s going just fine thank you. Busyish at work but not crazy busy. Hope you have a good Click to expand... Of course! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend too
AmberWarning said: It’s going just fine thank you. Busyish at work but not crazy busy. Hope you have a good Click to expand... Of course! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend too
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,231 My ankle is poppin How are you Bailey?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,232 SophUKYis said: My ankle is poppin How are you Bailey? Click to expand... I’m pretty good. It’s Friday!
SophUKYis said: My ankle is poppin How are you Bailey? Click to expand... I’m pretty good. It’s Friday!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,239 SophUKYis said: Vinegar Click to expand... Kill everything bad inside you