L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,245 That it is, they always have nice quotable moments.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,246 Insanely talented guy plays every instrument and sings for the songs
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,248 Usually stuff with Dr Rockso the rock and roll clown, he does cocaine, is my favourite stuff.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,249 I'm gonna have to binge watch a lot of Dethklok again now.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,250 Before i post. I would like to know the opinion of something I posted.. Would that be appropriate?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,253 Lurking said: But you did just post. Click to expand... ahh yes. but I'll show you what i posted, elsewhere
Lurking said: But you did just post. Click to expand... ahh yes. but I'll show you what i posted, elsewhere
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,254 BunnyBeeHope said: Did you post your butthole? Click to expand... no. I was giving cock feedback again
BunnyBeeHope said: Did you post your butthole? Click to expand... no. I was giving cock feedback again
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,255 Is this offensive... The pics are not that appealing and I think you should present your manhood in a more seductive way.... as opposed to the I'll take a quick pic while the wife isn't looking....
Is this offensive... The pics are not that appealing and I think you should present your manhood in a more seductive way.... as opposed to the I'll take a quick pic while the wife isn't looking....
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,257 Anyone that makes a thread for their own junk deserves a slagging
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,258 BunnyBeeHope said: That's tame af Click to expand... i was being constructive