BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,401 There is an cease and desist warrant on a guy who’s been harassing HR
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,402 Let us cling together as the years go by Oh my love, my love In the quiet of the night Let our candle always burn Let us never lose the lessons we have learned
Let us cling together as the years go by Oh my love, my love In the quiet of the night Let our candle always burn Let us never lose the lessons we have learned
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,403 BaileyXcX said: There is an cease and desist warrant on a guy who’s been harassing HR Click to expand... Is this one of the guys who had to be escorted out?
BaileyXcX said: There is an cease and desist warrant on a guy who’s been harassing HR Click to expand... Is this one of the guys who had to be escorted out?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,404 BaileyXcX said: There is an cease and desist warrant on a guy who’s been harassing HR Click to expand... You have such an interesting workplace holy moly!!
BaileyXcX said: There is an cease and desist warrant on a guy who’s been harassing HR Click to expand... You have such an interesting workplace holy moly!!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,405 youngbustyredhead said: Is this one of the guys who had to be escorted out? Click to expand... I think it’s a new guy. I don’t recognize him
youngbustyredhead said: Is this one of the guys who had to be escorted out? Click to expand... I think it’s a new guy. I don’t recognize him
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,407 BaileyXcX said: I guess people don’t like getting fired idk Click to expand... Not true I love it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,408 heading home. Have a lovely afternoon/evening
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,410 AmberWarning said: heading home. Have a lovely afternoon/evening Click to expand... Bye for now Amber! Enjoy pizza movie time!
AmberWarning said: heading home. Have a lovely afternoon/evening Click to expand... Bye for now Amber! Enjoy pizza movie time!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,412 BaileyXcX said: I think it’s a new guy. I don’t recognize him Click to expand... Now he’s an old guy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,413 Maddiemoiselle said: Not true I love it Click to expand... You’d fit right in here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,414 SophUKYis said: Hi I’m here for the grapes Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,416 SophUKYis said: Hi I’m here for the grapes Click to expand...