I still havent got milk, i though if i speak it into existence it would just appear
I still havent got milk, i though if i speak it into existence it would just appear
You can do it. And if not Im willing to go to jailIm off to see someone now. Wish me luck![]()
It worked
Fancy did you catch posh from Ciaran?
Is my head saying. “ it has fruit. It’s healthy “Fancy did you catch posh from Ciaran?
Still better than @BaileyXcX with the maraschino cherriesIs my head saying. “ it has fruit. It’s healthy “
Gonna have you shooting bricks bb
Oh no. They are the devils ballsStill better than @BaileyXcX with the maraschino cherries![]()
GoonerI'm gonna go wank until my brain melts
P. S. I've had this saved for months waiting for an opportunity to use it
@BaileyXcX can move from dolls to lego sperm filters