D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,241 No low ballers, I don’t know exactly what I have but it must be something
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,244 Start me an uber/fishing tour guide business
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,246 Only to the untrained eye Wait till they see me rolling up in it with suspenders, an Amish beard, and some cane poles
Only to the untrained eye Wait till they see me rolling up in it with suspenders, an Amish beard, and some cane poles
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,250 Harthacnut said: I needs to puke Click to expand... You okay dude?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,255 Harthacnut said: Too much veg Amirite guys? Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,260 I hope you have got your Mom some or something