D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,271 Tony Blairs wife coming out and saying to leave Mandelson alone because "he's human too" Will these people seriously fuck off.
Tony Blairs wife coming out and saying to leave Mandelson alone because "he's human too" Will these people seriously fuck off.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,275 Thanks Sadie Are we having a weird day @Harthacnut ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,277 SophUKYis said: I wanna go to bed Click to expand... *pulls the duvet to the side* come on in
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,280 Harthacnut said: Tony Blairs wife coming out and saying to leave Mandelson alone because "he's human too" Will these people seriously fuck off. Click to expand... Yeah I'm all for people repenting and trying to better themselves. But he's not done anything beyond I got called out and evidence showed me to be a degenerate so I'll step aside now.
Harthacnut said: Tony Blairs wife coming out and saying to leave Mandelson alone because "he's human too" Will these people seriously fuck off. Click to expand... Yeah I'm all for people repenting and trying to better themselves. But he's not done anything beyond I got called out and evidence showed me to be a degenerate so I'll step aside now.