D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,283 *initiate greeting protocols* Hello Human
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,286 Random Question I just noticed I have someone in my following list that says BlockedUser, does that mean someone has blocked me?
Random Question I just noticed I have someone in my following list that says BlockedUser, does that mean someone has blocked me?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,287 SeriouslySadie said: Random Question I just noticed I have someone in my following list that says BlockedUser, does that mean someone has blocked me? Click to expand... Umm don’t think so?
SeriouslySadie said: Random Question I just noticed I have someone in my following list that says BlockedUser, does that mean someone has blocked me? Click to expand... Umm don’t think so?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,290 I have a blocked user following me, when I clicked on them it said they limited who can view them so must’ve ignored lol
I have a blocked user following me, when I clicked on them it said they limited who can view them so must’ve ignored lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,292 SophUKYis said: I have a blocked user following me, when I clicked on them it said they limited who can view them so must’ve ignored lol Click to expand... Who would block you
SophUKYis said: I have a blocked user following me, when I clicked on them it said they limited who can view them so must’ve ignored lol Click to expand... Who would block you
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,294 I think have worked out now, they have changed name
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,295 SeriouslySadie said: Random Question I just noticed I have someone in my following list that says BlockedUser, does that mean someone has blocked me? Click to expand... I think either they’re renamed themselves or fcn shenanigans but why block a user instead of nuking the account idk
SeriouslySadie said: Random Question I just noticed I have someone in my following list that says BlockedUser, does that mean someone has blocked me? Click to expand... I think either they’re renamed themselves or fcn shenanigans but why block a user instead of nuking the account idk
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,300 Tash26 said: Hey cuties Heading out early so will chat laters Click to expand... Morning NaTaSha Enjoy the sunshine
Tash26 said: Hey cuties Heading out early so will chat laters Click to expand... Morning NaTaSha Enjoy the sunshine