SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,301 VforFremch said: How’s you? Click to expand... Ok thanks yea, deliberating whether to actually move my butt at present How’s u
VforFremch said: How’s you? Click to expand... Ok thanks yea, deliberating whether to actually move my butt at present How’s u
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,302 Does that “move butt” involve dancing? If so yes otherwise it’s okay to be lazy I’m good, about to go vote for mayor and go to the bakery
Does that “move butt” involve dancing? If so yes otherwise it’s okay to be lazy I’m good, about to go vote for mayor and go to the bakery
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,303 Haha no, no dancing, unless I dance round with the duster and mop Vman for Mayor, or something
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,304 Nah one professor at uni said I should have gone into politics but kinda took it as an insult lmao and tbh, people would hate me if I were into politics
Nah one professor at uni said I should have gone into politics but kinda took it as an insult lmao and tbh, people would hate me if I were into politics
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,306 When the sun is out time to put the moon up
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,311 SophUKYis said: Ciaran your pfp is cute as heck Click to expand... Thank you
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,313 VforFremch said: Hey Soph did you watch the race? Click to expand... Ofc
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,314 SophUKYis said: Ofc Click to expand... So happy for Kimi
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,316 I’m gonna start my own f1 team just need investors
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,317 SophUKYis said: I’m gonna start my own f1 team just need investors Click to expand... Frog green cars?
SophUKYis said: I’m gonna start my own f1 team just need investors Click to expand... Frog green cars?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,318 SophUKYis said: I’m gonna start my own f1 team just need investors Click to expand... GofundSoph
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,319 SophUKYis said: Ciaran your pfp is cute as heck Click to expand... I agree
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,320 Harthacnut said: Frog green cars? Click to expand... Yes Called frog motorsport