BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,521 The movie That was not aimed at yall Except SinnerSadie
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,522 Hi Bailey, hopefully they win everything tonight
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,523 OH btw Team Fujisawa won their first game at the Women’s World Championships!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,525 BaileyXcX said: The movie That was not aimed at yall Except SinnerSadie Click to expand... I hope Sinners wins fuck all
BaileyXcX said: The movie That was not aimed at yall Except SinnerSadie Click to expand... I hope Sinners wins fuck all
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,526 Team Constantini…ah…did not, and that’s all we’re going to say about it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,527 SeriouslySadie said: I hope Sinners wins fuck all Click to expand... How dare you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,528 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Hi!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,531 BaileyXcX said: How are y’all Click to expand... Swell! Hbu?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,533 Harthacnut said: Cake. Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,534 Harthacnut said: Cake. Click to expand... Layer
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,535 youngbustyredhead said: Swell! Hbu? Click to expand... Pretty great. I have guests coming tonight yay
youngbustyredhead said: Swell! Hbu? Click to expand... Pretty great. I have guests coming tonight yay
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,538 BaileyXcX said: Pretty great. I have guests coming tonight yay Click to expand... AA ?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,539 SeriouslySadie said: AA ? Click to expand... Well kinda I guess. Just tacos and academy awards. Couple of work friends
SeriouslySadie said: AA ? Click to expand... Well kinda I guess. Just tacos and academy awards. Couple of work friends
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,540 Harthacnut said: I wanna eat cake Click to expand... What’s ya fav’ flavor?