D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,541 I hope no one wins at the academy awards.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,542 My eyes are overloaded with pretty
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,543 youngbustyredhead said: Thoughtful cow Click to expand... Some posts here make me think.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,544 SeriouslySadie said: What’s ya fav’ flavor? Click to expand... Butt
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,545 Harthacnut said: I hope no one wins at the academy awards. Click to expand... Valid
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,546 Harthacnut said: Butt Click to expand... Aka Brown Velvet Oh Lordy , twaz a bad one
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,547 SeriouslySadie said: Aka Brown Velvet Oh Lordy , twaz a bad one Click to expand... Okay Now I'm randy bb
SeriouslySadie said: Aka Brown Velvet Oh Lordy , twaz a bad one Click to expand... Okay Now I'm randy bb
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,548 BaileyXcX said: Well kinda I guess. Just tacos and academy awards. Couple of work friends Click to expand... Sounds fun, hope ya have a lovely time
BaileyXcX said: Well kinda I guess. Just tacos and academy awards. Couple of work friends Click to expand... Sounds fun, hope ya have a lovely time
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,549 SeriouslySadie said: Sounds fun, hope ya have a lovely time Click to expand... Only drawback I gotta clean
SeriouslySadie said: Sounds fun, hope ya have a lovely time Click to expand... Only drawback I gotta clean
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,550 BaileyXcX said: Just tacos Click to expand... "Just tacos"? "Just tacos"? "Just tacos"? "JUST tacos"? "JUST tacos"?
BaileyXcX said: Just tacos Click to expand... "Just tacos"? "Just tacos"? "Just tacos"? "JUST tacos"? "JUST tacos"?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,551 BaileyXcX said: Only drawback I gotta clean Click to expand... Just squirt bleach everywhere
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,553 Harthacnut said: Just squirt everywhere Click to expand... *gasp*
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,556 “this sofa is a little sticky” “Don’t worry it’s bleach”
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,558 Although shes always in my DMs being filthy
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,559 Harthacnut said: Although shes always in my DMs being filthy Click to expand... Probably quoting some of the gnarlier parts of the Old Testament, and you misinterpreted her intentions
Harthacnut said: Although shes always in my DMs being filthy Click to expand... Probably quoting some of the gnarlier parts of the Old Testament, and you misinterpreted her intentions
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 15, 2026 #404,560 Harthacnut said: Although shes always in my DMs being filthy Click to expand... Bleaching them, disgusting
Harthacnut said: Although shes always in my DMs being filthy Click to expand... Bleaching them, disgusting