BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,981 And I know it seems silly to grind my gears over a subjective and pretentious award show, but it's really not about who wins or loses IT'S ABOUT ME BEING RIGHT!
And I know it seems silly to grind my gears over a subjective and pretentious award show, but it's really not about who wins or loses IT'S ABOUT ME BEING RIGHT!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,982 Oh and I found out that there were some roads closed due to wind
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,984 Or at least part of 35 was closed for a period idk
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,985 Well I want to be right. That's what it's all about really
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,986 Yeah, it got pretty windy up here in the midwest today too
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,987 I JUST WANT TO WEAR MY BOOTS AND FEED MY DOG AND KISS MY FISH WHY IS IT SO HARD
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,989 Tender_n_Crispy said: View attachment 493779 Click to expand... That's a cute fish smoochie
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,990 Probably, because it's pretty hard to kiss a fish. Lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,991 Tender_n_Crispy said: Probably, because it's pretty hard to kiss a fish. Lol Click to expand... I KNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR
Tender_n_Crispy said: Probably, because it's pretty hard to kiss a fish. Lol Click to expand... I KNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,992 BaileyXcX said: It was fun entertaining guests. I normally don't bc I feel judged but they are nice and it's nice to do stuff with friends outside work and the bathroom was sparkly clean and I made tacos and don't feel too judged Click to expand... Looooooove this
BaileyXcX said: It was fun entertaining guests. I normally don't bc I feel judged but they are nice and it's nice to do stuff with friends outside work and the bathroom was sparkly clean and I made tacos and don't feel too judged Click to expand... Looooooove this
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,993 Tender_n_Crispy said: Good night. Im still waiting for the meds to kick in Click to expand... Night night
Tender_n_Crispy said: Good night. Im still waiting for the meds to kick in Click to expand... Night night
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,995 BaileyXcX said: I JUST WANT TO WEAR MY BOOTS AND FEED MY DOG AND KISS MY FISH WHY IS IT SO HARD Click to expand... No. Woke.
BaileyXcX said: I JUST WANT TO WEAR MY BOOTS AND FEED MY DOG AND KISS MY FISH WHY IS IT SO HARD Click to expand... No. Woke.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #404,998 BaileyXcX said: Madison your pfp is Click to expand... Oh fanks!!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,000 Maddiemoiselle said: How was the tacos B??? Click to expand... I misspelled every single word in this sentence at first. Even B!!
Maddiemoiselle said: How was the tacos B??? Click to expand... I misspelled every single word in this sentence at first. Even B!!