BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,001 Maddiemoiselle said: I misspelled every single word in this sentence at first. Even B!! Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle said: I misspelled every single word in this sentence at first. Even B!! Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,002 Maddiemoiselle said: How was the tacos B??? Click to expand... I mean they were pretty good. Very easy but also I had to warm up the queso so that was an extra step
Maddiemoiselle said: How was the tacos B??? Click to expand... I mean they were pretty good. Very easy but also I had to warm up the queso so that was an extra step
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,003 But it was good and so much fun fr It was nice They are so much fun. This has been a really good weekend for me personally
But it was good and so much fun fr It was nice They are so much fun. This has been a really good weekend for me personally
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,004 BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... Looool that would make sense except I'm sober as can be lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,005 BaileyXcX said: I mean they were pretty good. Very easy but also I had to warm up the queso so that was an extra step Click to expand...
BaileyXcX said: I mean they were pretty good. Very easy but also I had to warm up the queso so that was an extra step Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,006 BaileyXcX said: But it was good and so much fun fr It was nice They are so much fun. This has been a really good weekend for me personally Click to expand... I love yhag so much!!
BaileyXcX said: But it was good and so much fun fr It was nice They are so much fun. This has been a really good weekend for me personally Click to expand... I love yhag so much!!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,008 I did have to brown the meat and drain it God, idk how I haven't opened my own food truck yet
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,012 Maddiemoiselle said: I called you something I don't know Click to expand... I'm gonna call you something in a minute gonna call you an uber amirite?
Maddiemoiselle said: I called you something I don't know Click to expand... I'm gonna call you something in a minute gonna call you an uber amirite?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,015 Tender_n_Crispy said: Sorry I was doing some other things. I rate your dick five dickies from a dickey tree. Does that help or does it make it worse? Click to expand... I'll put a dickie bow on it
Tender_n_Crispy said: Sorry I was doing some other things. I rate your dick five dickies from a dickey tree. Does that help or does it make it worse? Click to expand... I'll put a dickie bow on it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,017 BunnyBeeHope said: Maddie is drunk Click to expand... Mebbe
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,018 But actually no. Just bad at typing lool
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,020 Maddiemoiselle said: But actually no. Just bad at typing lool Click to expand...