My boiler has been fixed and doesn't need to be replaced thank fuck
Is that the heating boiler or general hot water?My boiler has been fixed and doesn't need to be replaced thank fuck
Both its a combination heater. It was still working it was just making a really loud whining noise my neighbour gave out about it lolIs that the heating boiler or general hot water?
I hate fuckwit neighbours, we have a guy on our street who sells meth, and has regular cop visits....My neighbour is a real battleaxe cunt
Maybe we should all come round and shit on them....My neighbour is a real battleaxe cunt
Plant meth get them taken awayMaybe we should all come round and shit on them....
He is quite a nice guy, but I wouldn't want to be on his bad sideI hate fuckwit neighbours, we have a guy on our street who sells meth, and has regular cop visits....
Sometimes its good to be on the good side of rough peopleHe is quite a nice guy, but I wouldn't want to be on his bad side
Sometimes it's good to be underneath rough people......Sometimes its good to be on the good side of rough people![]()
Hi Soph
YoGiggity
SupSometimes it's good to be underneath rough people......![]()
I'm feeling a bit rough today