L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,321 SeriouslySadie said: I saw a news story the other day where they let a stranger into a woman’s room in the night cause he said he was her bf. Scandalous Click to expand... So that's why my Gran was saying don't use them. Actual quite insane.
SeriouslySadie said: I saw a news story the other day where they let a stranger into a woman’s room in the night cause he said he was her bf. Scandalous Click to expand... So that's why my Gran was saying don't use them. Actual quite insane.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,322 SeriouslySadie said: I saw a news story the other day where they let a stranger into a woman’s room in the night cause he said he was her bf. Scandalous Click to expand... And then they offered her 30 quid in compensation
SeriouslySadie said: I saw a news story the other day where they let a stranger into a woman’s room in the night cause he said he was her bf. Scandalous Click to expand... And then they offered her 30 quid in compensation
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,323 Harthacnut said: And then they offered her 30 quid in compensation Click to expand... So men can cum inside for £30? I should change profession.
Harthacnut said: And then they offered her 30 quid in compensation Click to expand... So men can cum inside for £30? I should change profession.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,324 Harthacnut said: And then they offered her 30 quid in compensation Click to expand... Hmmm would have been better to offer nothing
Harthacnut said: And then they offered her 30 quid in compensation Click to expand... Hmmm would have been better to offer nothing
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,325 Harthacnut said: My starfish spit shined Click to expand... waxed as well?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,326 PlayfullDude said: waxed as well? Click to expand... Wax on Wax off
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,327 PlayfullDude said: waxed as well? Click to expand... Suntanned buttflaps
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,328 Sorry about letting someone into your room, want a brew and a sandwich?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,329 Personally I've never had someone strange in my travel lodge rooms. But it isn't impossible.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,330 Lurking said: Personally I've never had someone strange in my travel lodge rooms. But it isn't impossible. Click to expand... And you even leave the door wide open
Lurking said: Personally I've never had someone strange in my travel lodge rooms. But it isn't impossible. Click to expand... And you even leave the door wide open
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,331 Lurking said: Personally I've never had someone strange in my travel lodge rooms. But it isn't impossible. Click to expand... Pssst. Look in the mirror.
Lurking said: Personally I've never had someone strange in my travel lodge rooms. But it isn't impossible. Click to expand... Pssst. Look in the mirror.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,332 Harthacnut said: Suntanned buttflaps Click to expand... Butthole sunning
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,333 SeriouslySadie said: And you even leave the door wide open Click to expand... That happened one time!
SeriouslySadie said: And you even leave the door wide open Click to expand... That happened one time!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,334 Lurking said: I'm up early. The 'my head is pounding maybe tomorrow'. Come on I already shined it for half an hour, give it a rest. Can't win with women, man. Click to expand... It was only mothers day yesterday and he's already off on one
Lurking said: I'm up early. The 'my head is pounding maybe tomorrow'. Come on I already shined it for half an hour, give it a rest. Can't win with women, man. Click to expand... It was only mothers day yesterday and he's already off on one
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,335 Harthacnut said: Pssst. Look in the mirror. Click to expand... Then I'm only going to be looking at myself, how am I going find anyone else in my room then!?
Harthacnut said: Pssst. Look in the mirror. Click to expand... Then I'm only going to be looking at myself, how am I going find anyone else in my room then!?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,336 Lurking said: That happened one time! Click to expand... Do you pretend your a helicopter?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,337 SeriouslySadie said: I saw a news story the other day where they let a stranger into a woman’s room in the night cause he said he was her bf. Scandalous Click to expand... When I was on holidays once I walked into a hotel room full of Japanese men
SeriouslySadie said: I saw a news story the other day where they let a stranger into a woman’s room in the night cause he said he was her bf. Scandalous Click to expand... When I was on holidays once I walked into a hotel room full of Japanese men
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,338 Lurking said: So men can cum inside for £30? I should change profession. Click to expand... Not in this economy
Lurking said: So men can cum inside for £30? I should change profession. Click to expand... Not in this economy
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,339 BunnyBeeHope said: It was only mothers day yesterday and he's already off on one Click to expand... I hope everyone enjoyed Mother's day. I just spent it with family.
BunnyBeeHope said: It was only mothers day yesterday and he's already off on one Click to expand... I hope everyone enjoyed Mother's day. I just spent it with family.