When I was on holidays once I walked into a hotel room full of Japanese men![]()
Yikes.
Probably thought you were the arranged entertainment
When I was on holidays once I walked into a hotel room full of Japanese men![]()
Scandalous!I enjoyed your mother![]()
When I was on holidays once I walked into a hotel room full of Japanese men![]()
Tried to eat sushi off meYikes.
Probably thought you were the arranged entertainment
A true circle jerkWere they In a circle? Ha
Tried to eat sushi off me
I've seen that one! It's a classic!Yikes.
Probably thought you were the arranged entertainment
Im leaving work and heading out into the rain!
Enjoy the rain.Im leaving work and heading out into the rain!
Its actually been insane this year. There's been like 1 day of sunGeez, it rains more where you are than here![]()
bukkakeYikes.
Probably thought you were the arranged entertainment
Sure, dunk it in my boiling hot cup of teaPssst @SeriouslySadie want this custard cream?
shorts all the time hereRight my break is over and shorts update for the last few days.
Saturday, shorts.
Sunday, no shorts.
Today, shorts.
Sure, dunk it in my boiling hot cup of tea